- Francis Cianfrocca : For EventMachine
- Matz : For creating Ruby
- Dale Cook : For Documentation
- Jason LaPier : for initial testing and bug reports.
- Kevin Russell : For Letting me work on his Mac machine all day and night and helping out with Mac OSX issues.
- Richard Stallman: For giving us free software and Emacs.
You can join BackgrounDRb mailing list here . Its a perfect place for discussing new ideas, asking questions, submitting patches and stuff.
You can also try #backgroundrb on freenode for help.
Your contributions/feedback is most welcome. We have very simple rule for giving new coders commit access. If you submit one patch which is accepted for inclusion in the BackgrounDRb code repository, you are elligible for commit access. Create an account on Github and let me (gethemant at gmail dot com) know your login handle.